Thursday, April 9, 2009

Witness The Whirl

Going on two months working at Jamba Juice. Never in my life time would I think that this job would be so hard and fun at the same time. Stepping into the SoHo store plenty of times before, I seen how the employees looked so cool and happy making smoothies for people. Stop by my store sometime [249 8th Avenue New York, N.Y. bet. 22nd & 23rd Streets.]



TOP 5 FAVORITE DRINKS
  1. Mango-A-Go-Go
  2. Strawberry SurfRider
  3. Peach Perfection
  4. Peanut Butter Moo'd
  5. Chunky Strawberry
Today I got to wear the "Banana-Man Suit"
I'm crushin that Banana Suit.

1 comment:

  1. hi Mr.G,
    i came to your blog because i did a search for jamba juice, it's my favorite place for smoothies, i like it so much i bought some stock in the company. i really like the new oatmeal, i guess my question is this, have you noticed more people coming in the store because of the oatmeal? was it a success? has business been picking up? thanks, for the blog!

    ReplyDelete